I need a 4 slide Google slide presentation, and also 3 minutes written speech for each slides. You will read the case study which is attached in the pdf and specifically you will make the whole slide in this question:
What might a credible mechanism for banks’ cost of funds look like? Characteristics/structure?
I want a very attractive and informative slide with a lot of informations. Please don’t just write bullet points. Be very serious and make it very attractive.
Many campus scholarships require completion of various essay questions. Although the following essay is not required to receive some awards, students who complete this essay maximize their potential to be considered for a significant number of campus and statewide scholarships.
Share your personal background, academic and career goals, and any challenges or special circumstances you face in obtaining an education. Please feel free to include information about you and your specific academic/career program, employment history, community service, awards/honors, and special interests or extracurricular activities.
Consider answering each of the following:
1) Why is it important to you and/or your children, if you have any, that you receive a scholarship?
2) Why did you choose Ivy Tech Community College and select your major?
3) What are your career goals and ambitions?
4) How do you plan to give back to the community after completing your education?
5) What is your leadership experience and personal background in detail, and how has it helped you grow individually?
6) If members of your family have not previously attended college, what motivated you to pursue a college degree?
7) If you are a non-traditional student, why are you returning to school?
8) Do you have any special circumstances that would help us get to know you better?
Note: You may complete your General Essay in MS Word and cut-and-paste (ctrl-v or right click your mouse) your essay into the space provided. The application will time out after 45 minutes without use
Max Length: 600 words
Prepare an adjusted trial balance from the following adjusted account balances (assume accounts have normal balances.
Accounts payable $ 6,600
Accounts receivable 12,750
Administrative expense 49,150
Common stock 15,000
Prepaid insurance 8,800
Service revenue 78,000
Please see attached on the the Work Document entitled Task 1.
The other material is on Pages 81 and 82, that is attached.
It is to be written in APA 7th Edition
Part A: Your Hypothesis
1. Does music lower anxiety?
2. The more music listened to the lower their anxiety is.
The greater the amount of time listening to music, the lower their anxiety will decrease.
3. Listening to music is the independent and decreasing anxiety is the dependent variable.
Independent variable: Listening to music Dependent variable: their anxiety
Part B: Journal Article Worksheet
(this is to be submitted with the rest of the assignment)
Date Published:_____________ Journal Name:___________________________________
Volume #________ Issue # _______ Page Number Range: ___________
2. What is the hypothesis of the article?
If _____________________________ [increases/decreases], then ________________________________ [increases/decreases/stays the same].
3. Sample. How many people were in the study?____________________ Provide details about the study subjects (age, gender, living location, etc.):
How were the people in the sample selected (e.g. randomly from a population)
4. Research design. How did the researchers set up the study? What instruments or methods were used to collect the data (e.g. an observation in a natural setting, an experiment in a lab, an online survey, a psychological test given, etc.):
Results and Discussion
5. What were the results of the study? What did the researchers discover from the study? Was a positive or negative correlation between the variables discovered? Did one variable cause the other to change? Was their hypothesis supported by the data?
6. What are the weaknesses or limitations of the study? Did the author(s) identify the weaknesses or limitations of the study in the discussion section (e.g. sample size was small, not random sample, instruments used have not been tested for validity, etc.)?
Part C: Write-up
Provide the following in 2-3 paragraphs:
1. Provide a summary of the information gathered from the worksheet from section 2 – 6.
2. Does the research discussed in the article support YOUR hypothesis. You may find that the results differ between our hypothesis and the study. Please make sure to specify whether the study supported or did not support your hypothesis and why.
Part D: Reference (Please delete the format and example provided prior to submitting)
Please present the article in APA format at the bottom of the assignment.
Please use two sources
they must be Google scholar sources
Many people are choosing organic foods over non-organic foods. Others wonder about genetically modified food sources. List the arguments for and against the use of organic foods and products of biotechnology. will you consider buying more organic foods? Explain.
Knowing how to analyze who your audience is, what the occasion calls for and what the purpose of a speech is a process that is imperative before presenting information.
For this assignment you are going to prepare a written speech that you would deliver if you were asked to deliver the commencement address at your Rasmussen graduation.
At the top of the written speech please identify who you believe will be in the audience, what a graduation speech calls for and the purpose. Then write out a manuscript of the speech. The entire document should not exceed 2 pages and the speech should not exceed 10 minutes.
After reading about Business Processes think of a business of your choice. Think of the processes such as: taking an order, filling the order, and receiving payment.
Create a basic flowchart showing the high level steps used. Then create a second flowchart indicating where you would recommend improvements to the processes. Add a short 1 paragraph explanation of why you think your new process is improved.
Optional ideas to create your flowchart include Smart Art in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, or Google drawings/shapes in a Google document or similar software of your choice.
Within the evaluation field, evaluators often bid on projects or jobs. The final paper and presentation or “pitch” are opportunities for student teams to present how they would proposal to evaluation a program or evaluand of their choosing. The pitch should be constructed as though it is being delivered to the board of decision makers (whomever would hire an evaluator) for the students’ evaluand.
Students are encouraged to be creative in constructing a 10-15 minute “pitch” that covers their proposed evaluation. All components listed in the evaluation proposal (EXCEPT for the Logic
Model) should be included in the pitch, with the same associated point values. The same point values for the written proposal will
apply for the presentation.. points for each section will be allocated based on the presentation independent of the written proposal.
I have also uploaded the following: Instructions for this paper and the previous paper you wrote for reference. Please let me know if you have any questions because I need to pass this class in order to graduate.
Grading will be based on the following criteria:
• Content: All content areas of the project are appropriately are addressed
• Structure: Organization, flow of thought, transitions, format
• Oral Presentation: Clarity and overall quality of communication
In your readings on Leadership, you learned the difference between management and leadership, as well as traits, styles, and situations of leaders and leadership.
In this assignment, you will research and write about a modern leader of your choice. You may not select one of the leaders discussed in the course. Carefully consider the traits, styles, and differing situations for leadership in today’s organizations.
Select a leader to profile in your written report. You may select one you admire, or a “good example of a bad example.” There are numerous websites naming leaders to get you started. A quick search on “famous contemporary leaders” revealed millions of possible lists, OR you may select a leader in your personal or professional life: your boss, a coach, a team leader, etc.
Research your chosen leader, identifying evidence of his/her traits, styles, and leadership situations. Relate your findings to the module concepts. For example, how did your chosen leader demonstrate the trait of “desire to lead”? Prepare examples.
Write a five-paragraph essay profiling your chosen leader.
First, introduce your leader, and state why you selected him/her. Was their leadership effective or not effective?
Next, expand upon the traits and style of your leader, including at least three properly referenced and defined terms from the module reading. For example, if you select Drive, describe what the term means in the context of leadership and how your leader demonstrates it.
Next, describe the leadership situation your chosen leader was in, using one of the Situational Leadership Models from the module reading. For example, if your leader was charged with a group of new or low-competence employees, did they use the Selling style prescribed by Ken Blanchard?
Finally, conclude with a short description of your personal leadership style and how effective it has been for you to date.
Include 2-3 concepts from the text and be sure you include in-text citations for those concepts and a separate Reference or Works Cited page for those in-text citations.
In addition to the text, you are encouraged to research leadership and your chosen leader, using reliable and properly cited Internet resources. You may also draw from your personal work experience with appropriate examples to support your references.