1. Do you think organizations should adopt a single Project Management Methodology for all their projects? Why or why not?
2. What are some of the pros and cons of having a single methodology in an organization vs. the pros and cons of having multiple methodologies?
For the design brief table, You only need to fill out the success metrics based on the project descriiption and scope
For the research plan table, you only need to fill out the second line for the each question.
0. This order is extremely time-limited! If you cannot finish the order on time, do NOT assign this order pls! 1. The subject is Engineering Project Management. 2. The total word count you should revise is about 4000 words. 3. If you think there is something else that needs to be revised in addition to what I have marked out in the dissertation that needs to be revised, then please revise them as well. 4. I upload several instructions to you, you MUST read them thoroughly before you start writing the paper. 5. Keep the plagiarism rate no more than 15% pls, I will check it when I get the paper. 6. Write more of your own original analysis and explanation instead of descriiption. 6. If you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact me ASAP. Thank you so much!
Mastery Assignment & Presentation Instructions
The Mastery Assignment consists of SIX components:
NOTE: Requirements are located in the Blackboard area for these assignments.
Unit 2 Mastery Assignment Instructions:
In essay format, describe a sample system project that will be used throughout the rest of this course. Please note the overall project in the first paragraph (don’t forget to list why the organization is performing this project, the budget, and the overall schedule).
In the second section of the paper be sure to focus on the project estimation methods that you are using to determine the project schedule, cost, and resources. The paper should include a detailed project schedule estimation for the project. (Don’t just state how to estimate but denote the actual estimates for the overall project and how these estimates were created). The schedule should be defined at this stage (the specific costs and resources will be due next week).
• consist of a minimum of 750 words (not including the title or reference pages)
• must be in APA format
• contain at least three peer-reviewed sources
• contain headings for each of the questions noted above and thorough analysis for each of the answers.